Skip to main content

THE FALLEN GRACE - WITNESSED

Let me tell you something about God's grace. 

Ever wondered why some mighty preachers, gospel artists, motivation speakers, etc., who used to run the airwaves, no longer do so?

Ever wondered why a gospel artist, who would step on a stage and the masses go crazy can longer even attract 1000 views for their really good music? 

Even wondered why your favorite motivational speakers literary receive no attention like they used to?

And that preacher who would literary command the whole nation to touch radio for prayers and a huge % of households would follow - can no longer even attract the same? A preacher who would their church full to capacity forcing the need for more services, can no longer witness such? So they resort to staging miracles to get hold of the members? And this too does not because day in day out they are exposed?

This is because . . .

When God releases his Grace upon your life, everything you touch turns into gold.  Now, our failure is when we receive these pieces of gold and we become very successful, extremely successful, pride & desire for more sets in, so we think we are self-powered and become small gods demand to be treated as such.

So what does he do?

He withdraws the grace, slowly, everything you touch fails, your music no longer sells, your motivational talks no longer inspire, the sermons no longer grow the Christian faith - and you fall down into oblivion.

Check around, you will know whom God's grace was withdrawn and how they literary struggle. 

God's grace is sufficient, once you have it - just make sure you do not develop some self-importance!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Her So Far Away!

In Her Own World Life has always been a journey, a journey with lots and lots of challenges. A journey with both success stories and failure. A journey for the strong and the weak where time and chance happens to both but only the smart ones sail through. Look, on this journey of life, in my daily hustles and bustles, I meet lots of people, people who have had positive and negative impact in my life, in equal measures. And NO, my story is not on that line. My story is on "HER." Look, on this day I am walking out of my place of work and I spot  HER. You see, men can point out pointees amidst the crowd. True story; a pointee is a pointee if only she behaves like a pointee... so here I am stranded looking at this pointee, and yes, magic happens I get a smile. True to my male genes, by a split of a second I had her phone number, I had her name. Bingooooo!! I just scored. Couple of days later, thanks to WhatsApp, we were best friends, just like that, that's how it...

The Perfect Guy was a Fraud!

Author: Nancy B.K Was the story intended for public view?   I am yet to find that out. You see we are all born to be wise by the admonitions taught. The Perfect Guy Movie I once gave up on everything, the work of not becoming myself just to become perfect and looking for the perfect guy. NOTE: If you are looking for the perfect guy, then you need to watch some thriller called ‘The perfect guy’ … forgetting that we are the ones to make our partners perfect because Mr.  & Ms. Perfect don’t exist, save for movie scripts and Mexican soap operas. You know the likes of Alejandro & Maximiliano from the soap operas. They say everyone is perfect in their own way but “my way” I still don’t know where it lies because as I came to learn Nobody’s perfect. Let’s say it’s because I haven’t got my ‘Mr. Right’, but is there really such a thing like a perfect partner? Maybe there is one out there perfectly created for me. Let me tell you of one, Alex “my ideal perfect ...

You are AMAZING!

Believe and Act So! You want to discover how amazing you are? This piece is not for you, I have no power to help anyone discover how marvelous they are. With all honesty and sincerity, I have no such powers. What I have is nothing magical, its what you have been told each day, each stage of your life. I bet a thousand times you must have been told "You are amazing" a thousand times you were filled with joy, a thousand times you were proud of yourself; Why? people know that you are amazing and that feels cool! Mine is simple. Point out to you why you being amazing is not just mere words of inspiration that gives you joy for while, then you get back to your old self.  Some years back I meet some guy in college, this was my first week  in college and its was during orientation. Mike, the friend I just met in my first week in college shared with me something that I have never forgotten to date. He came from rural Kenya, but the guy was intelligent as I came to realiz...