Skip to main content

Perfect Bae List??!


Valentines is here and there's a rush to get a date for the big day eh? I am having a chat with one of my female friends, the chat is all about valentine's day and we cracking jokes on one of my Facebook Update on. Pre Valentines Break Up Lines with this line "I called you and u picked up immediately. You  lack patience. Its over between   us." She laughs out loud and gives me a list of a preferred boyfriend.

- Taller than me
 - Funny, kinda shy
 - Respectful and caring                        
 - Cute smile
- Tells me I'm beautiful
- Accepts me

And her demands would be "Let me be :-"

Your 6pm dinner date
Your all night cuddles
Your 3am sleepy kisses
Your 4am pillow as you sleep
Your forever and always.
Ladies do you agree with my friend's Bae Perfect List?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are AMAZING!

Believe and Act So! You want to discover how amazing you are? This piece is not for you, I have no power to help anyone discover how marvelous they are. With all honesty and sincerity, I have no such powers. What I have is nothing magical, its what you have been told each day, each stage of your life. I bet a thousand times you must have been told "You are amazing" a thousand times you were filled with joy, a thousand times you were proud of yourself; Why? people know that you are amazing and that feels cool! Mine is simple. Point out to you why you being amazing is not just mere words of inspiration that gives you joy for while, then you get back to your old self.  Some years back I meet some guy in college, this was my first week  in college and its was during orientation. Mike, the friend I just met in my first week in college shared with me something that I have never forgotten to date. He came from rural Kenya, but the guy was intelligent as I came to realiz...

The Perfect Guy was a Fraud!

Author: Nancy B.K Was the story intended for public view?   I am yet to find that out. You see we are all born to be wise by the admonitions taught. The Perfect Guy Movie I once gave up on everything, the work of not becoming myself just to become perfect and looking for the perfect guy. NOTE: If you are looking for the perfect guy, then you need to watch some thriller called ‘The perfect guy’ … forgetting that we are the ones to make our partners perfect because Mr.  & Ms. Perfect don’t exist, save for movie scripts and Mexican soap operas. You know the likes of Alejandro & Maximiliano from the soap operas. They say everyone is perfect in their own way but “my way” I still don’t know where it lies because as I came to learn Nobody’s perfect. Let’s say it’s because I haven’t got my ‘Mr. Right’, but is there really such a thing like a perfect partner? Maybe there is one out there perfectly created for me. Let me tell you of one, Alex “my ideal perfect ...

At My Pace, At My Time...

At My Pace, At My Time! No sweetheart, am never ever going to settle for anything less, I know my worth and am not ready to settle down with someone just because you think am becoming of age and end up spending the rest of my life being miserable. That is the reply I always give to one my best friend who always nags me to get a man and l start dating.     She is just barely twenty four years old and you can be surprised how she is so sure that by the time she will be my age, she will be married and almost popping out her first born. I always shake my head, if only she knew how cruel love is, it is not that simple as she tends to think. You see, am twenty seven years old, in four months’ time, I will be turning twenty eight years old. The African custom has always dictated that once a lady hits the age of twenty five, she should be gearing up for marriage. Dare you get to your thirties and you still single, the looks you get when you go for the get togethe...