Skip to main content

BROOKHURST INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL


BROOKHURST INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL: Do you want your kid to acquire a private pilot license (PPL)? Then this is the school for them that is located about 20 kilometers from Nairobi County in Kiserian along Pipeline-Isinya road in Kajiado County.

More on the School: It prides in offering a world-class multicultural, Christian day and Boarding School based on the British Curriculum education of the highest standard for students aged 10-18 years.
The students have the opportunity to sit for IGCSE and GCE (A-Level) examination with a chance to gain access to leading universities nationally and worldwide
Notable and catchy services at BIS
• Piloting - By the time your child graduates s/he will have acquired a private pilot license (PPL);
• Clubs - scout, drama, debates, wildlife, choir, etc.;
• Pastoral program - That aims at building the character of your child individually by focusing on their spiritual and social development;
• Sports Academy - rugby, basketball, swimming, skating, soccer, softball, etc and focus on competitive sports both nationally and internationally;
• Additionally - the school offers music, fine art, performing arts lessons.
So you know - The school competes internationally, for instance, the Keele warrior cup in the UK in 2014, the Nottingham cup in 2015, and in 2016 they were the official organizers of Barcelona international tournament in Spain.
Note: The school has an office in Nairobi, on Ngong Road, after Adams Arcade, Branton Court, and Suite six which is convenient for parents to drop off parcels and messages for their children that are delivered the same day.
TERMLY SCHOOL FEE IN KSH
• Key stage 2 (Year 3-6) Preparatory - 105K (Boarding 83K);
• Key stage 3 (Year 7-9) Junior High School - 138K (Boarding 116K);
• Key stage 4 (Year 10) - Senior High School- 154K (Boarding 116K);
• Key stage 4 (Year 11) - Senior High School -171K (Boarding 116K);
• Key stage 5 (Year 12) - A levels - 193K (Boarding 116K);
• Key stage 5 (Year 13) - A levels - 204K (Boarding 116K).
Day Schooling
• Year 3-6 - Tuition 105K, Lunch 25K, Transport 40K
• Year 7-9 - Tuition 138K, Lunch 25K, Transport 40K
• Year 10 - Tuition 154K, Lunch 25K, Transport 40K
• Year 11 - Tuition 171K, Lunch 25K, Transport 40K
• Year 12 - Tuition 193K, Lunch 25K, Transport 40K
• Year 13 - Tuition 204K, Lunch 25K, Transport 40K
Additional Payment
• New students: Interview 3K, Admission 5K, Caution Money 20K, Bed cover & pillow 5K
• All students per term: clinical services in school and insurance
against accidents 7K, Activity fee/sports/talents development 10K Pocket Money 5K
School Menu
• Monday - Breakfast (sausage, Bread, Tea, chocolate), 10 O'clock (Tea, chocolate, Porridge), Lunch (Vegetable Rice, Vegetable Stew, Salad, Fruit), 4 O'clock (Juice, Biscuits, Plain cake) and dinner (Roasted Chicken, White Ugali, Brown Ugali, Greens, Fruit)
• Tuesday - Breakfast (Tea, Chocolate, Bread, Eggs; Scrambled,
boiled), 10 O'clock (Tea, Chocolate, Porridge, Bread, Samosa), Lunch (Beef Strognoff, Steamed Rice, Fresh Garden Veg. Fruit), 4 O'clock (Juice, Mini mandazi or Biscuits ) and dinner (Chips, Sausage, Coleslow salad, Fruit);
• Wednesday - Breakfast (Fried Bananas, Bhaazi, Tea(mixed), Chocolate, Bread), 10 O'clock (Tea, Chocolate, Cake, Bread), Lunch (Mini Burger or Pizza, Chips(few), Salad, Fruit), 4 O'clock (Juice, Doughnut Or Biscuits0 and dinner (Matoke(rice), Beef Stew, Fresh, Greens, Fruit Slice)
• Thursday - Breakfast (Butter Beans, Bread, Tea(Mixed), Chocolate), 10 O'clock (Tea, Porridge, Bread), Lunch (Swahili Chapo (BrownChapo), Coconut Beans, Vegetables, Fruits) 4 O'clock (Yorghut, Carrot Cake Or Biscuits) and dinner (Swahili Pilau, Gazed Vegetables, Fruit Salad)
• Friday - Breakfast (Bhaazi, Tea, Chocolate, Buttered Bread), 10 O'clock (Tea(mixed), Porridge, Bread, Kebab), Lunch (Beef Carbonara, Steamed Rice, Vegetables, Fruit Plater), 4 O'clock (Juice, Vegetable, sandwich Or Biscuits) and dinner (Bomby Potatoes, Sausages, Salad, Fruit Slice)
• Saturday - Breakfast (Omlette (scrambled/boiled eggs), Bread
Tea(Mixed), chocolate), 10 O'clock (Tea(mixed), Chocolate, Buttered Bread), Lunch (Chinese Rice, Beef Stew, Vegetables, Fruits) 4 O'clock (Juice, Biscuits) and dinner (Swahili Chapati, Ndengu Stew, Vegetables, Fruits)
• Sunday - Breakfast (Cereals, Milk, Bread, Tea(Mixed), Chocolate), 10 O'clock (Tea(Mixed), Chocolate, Toasted Bread), Lunch (Suffron Rice, Vegetables, Fruit Punch), 4 O'clock (Juice, Biscuits) and dinner (
Potato Wedges, Sausage Salad, Soda)
There you have it; BIS says "We aim at producing students with high integrity, discipline, and high moral status, we don’t just produce academic giants but Men of Excellence."
What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her So Far Away!

In Her Own World Life has always been a journey, a journey with lots and lots of challenges. A journey with both success stories and failure. A journey for the strong and the weak where time and chance happens to both but only the smart ones sail through. Look, on this journey of life, in my daily hustles and bustles, I meet lots of people, people who have had positive and negative impact in my life, in equal measures. And NO, my story is not on that line. My story is on "HER." Look, on this day I am walking out of my place of work and I spot  HER. You see, men can point out pointees amidst the crowd. True story; a pointee is a pointee if only she behaves like a pointee... so here I am stranded looking at this pointee, and yes, magic happens I get a smile. True to my male genes, by a split of a second I had her phone number, I had her name. Bingooooo!! I just scored. Couple of days later, thanks to WhatsApp, we were best friends, just like that, that's how it...

The Perfect Guy was a Fraud!

Author: Nancy B.K Was the story intended for public view?   I am yet to find that out. You see we are all born to be wise by the admonitions taught. The Perfect Guy Movie I once gave up on everything, the work of not becoming myself just to become perfect and looking for the perfect guy. NOTE: If you are looking for the perfect guy, then you need to watch some thriller called ‘The perfect guy’ … forgetting that we are the ones to make our partners perfect because Mr.  & Ms. Perfect don’t exist, save for movie scripts and Mexican soap operas. You know the likes of Alejandro & Maximiliano from the soap operas. They say everyone is perfect in their own way but “my way” I still don’t know where it lies because as I came to learn Nobody’s perfect. Let’s say it’s because I haven’t got my ‘Mr. Right’, but is there really such a thing like a perfect partner? Maybe there is one out there perfectly created for me. Let me tell you of one, Alex “my ideal perfect ...

You are AMAZING!

Believe and Act So! You want to discover how amazing you are? This piece is not for you, I have no power to help anyone discover how marvelous they are. With all honesty and sincerity, I have no such powers. What I have is nothing magical, its what you have been told each day, each stage of your life. I bet a thousand times you must have been told "You are amazing" a thousand times you were filled with joy, a thousand times you were proud of yourself; Why? people know that you are amazing and that feels cool! Mine is simple. Point out to you why you being amazing is not just mere words of inspiration that gives you joy for while, then you get back to your old self.  Some years back I meet some guy in college, this was my first week  in college and its was during orientation. Mike, the friend I just met in my first week in college shared with me something that I have never forgotten to date. He came from rural Kenya, but the guy was intelligent as I came to realiz...