Skip to main content

CAVINA SCHOOL

CAVINA SCHOOL: This is a British Christian Preparatory School located in Nairobi, Kenya for children aged three to thirteen years of all nationalities and backgrounds.

In this school, Christian Truth provides the foundation upon which the school stands and becoming an integral part of each child’s daily experience.


SCHOOL DIVISION: The school is divided into four main sections,
• Pre-prep Unit,
• Junior School,
• Middle School,
• Senior School.
THE SCHOOL VALUES DISCIPLINE: Many schools are unleashing upon society a generation of young people who are unable to discipline themselves because they have never been trained correctly at school. Cavina school seeks to correct this, according to them, since it has a biblical foundation, they we believe that character is strengthened through discipline, not reason.
They promise to provide an environment that will make you child happy, pleasant, self-motivated and well behaved because s/he will develop within an ordered, disciplined and loving environment.
NOTABLE SERVICES
• Cavina School, provides comprehensive instruction in Computer Studies, Art, Music, Physical Education and the Performing Arts throughout the school.
• Swimming complex: Where all the children are given high quality instruction throughout the year, and in which both inter-house and inter-schools events are held.
SPORTS: With unlimited access to a local Sports Club that has an outstanding cricket field, football fields, hockey pitches, Netball and tennis courts. The school provides the following sporting activities,
• Boys: Cricket, Hockey, Football and Swimming

• Girls: Rounders, Hockey, Netball and Swimming
Scanty information on school fees but it's projected to be at an average of Ksh. 70, 000 per term.
NB: The school was founded in 1950 by H Massie-Blomfield with an average of 200 students. It is one of the most sort after school due to its strict principles on discipline, attention to your kid, and great care to the kid's overall character.
However, the school is always almost with zero opportunity for new students due to its preference to work with fewer students whom they can accord high quality services and affordability.
What do you think?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Guy was a Fraud!

Author: Nancy B.K Was the story intended for public view?   I am yet to find that out. You see we are all born to be wise by the admonitions taught. The Perfect Guy Movie I once gave up on everything, the work of not becoming myself just to become perfect and looking for the perfect guy. NOTE: If you are looking for the perfect guy, then you need to watch some thriller called ‘The perfect guy’ … forgetting that we are the ones to make our partners perfect because Mr.  & Ms. Perfect don’t exist, save for movie scripts and Mexican soap operas. You know the likes of Alejandro & Maximiliano from the soap operas. They say everyone is perfect in their own way but “my way” I still don’t know where it lies because as I came to learn Nobody’s perfect. Let’s say it’s because I haven’t got my ‘Mr. Right’, but is there really such a thing like a perfect partner? Maybe there is one out there perfectly created for me. Let me tell you of one, Alex “my ideal perfect ...

Mind Games. Just Who Is In Charge? ~ Diaries!

My Diaries 1. Author: Bree.K From my diaries, about Mind Games, and how the modern gal and the modern dude wanna control each other... Let me get this right, so what’s bae? Is it an acronym that stands for ‘ before anyone else ’ or the shortened version for baby or babe? (according to google). This word lost meaning to me after my last encounter in a  situation-ship , lol, let me just say the last encounter with a guy I shared most of my teenage memories with. (You know those stupid happy lovey lovey moments, when you are this hot high school gal, that every Tom, Dick & Harry is yearning for?) Story for another day... to be continued ... Back to mind games and I stand to be corrected; I don’t think anyone in my generation still believes in marriage...(Can't believe I just said that) Dating has to be the sweet-bitter experience, yes we hang out, take selfies with the magic selfie-stick, post them on instagram, create love stories with them on  snap chat ,...

Her So Far Away!

In Her Own World Life has always been a journey, a journey with lots and lots of challenges. A journey with both success stories and failure. A journey for the strong and the weak where time and chance happens to both but only the smart ones sail through. Look, on this journey of life, in my daily hustles and bustles, I meet lots of people, people who have had positive and negative impact in my life, in equal measures. And NO, my story is not on that line. My story is on "HER." Look, on this day I am walking out of my place of work and I spot  HER. You see, men can point out pointees amidst the crowd. True story; a pointee is a pointee if only she behaves like a pointee... so here I am stranded looking at this pointee, and yes, magic happens I get a smile. True to my male genes, by a split of a second I had her phone number, I had her name. Bingooooo!! I just scored. Couple of days later, thanks to WhatsApp, we were best friends, just like that, that's how it...