Skip to main content

HILLCREST INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

HILLCREST INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL: Now, this is one of the most famous schools in Kenya specifically situated in Karen, Nairobi. And this is obviously because it was previously owned by a renowned politician, the late Kenneth Matiba.

That aside, it offers your child, a British curriculum, with an average of 450 students of multiple nationalities, you can be sure your kid will get maximum attention. Just like the previously reviewed international schools, it caters to children between the age of 18 months to young adults aged 18 years.
Facilities: 32 classrooms, two laboratories, a library, two art rooms, a multipurpose hall, a swimming pool, an open-air amphitheater, two computer laboratories, and a design and technology center.
The school is built on a philosophy of inclusion, where every child feels a sense of belonging and as most international schools, Hillcrest in sectioned into
• Early Years (Playgroup, Nursery I, Nursery II, Reception & Year1)
• Preparatory (Key stage I, II & II)
• Secondary School and,
• Boarding section where you will be required to pay more.
EARLY YEARS: They promise a happy and healthy environment for your child to thrive in; emotionally, physically, and academically. Below is the Fees structure per term in Kenyan Shillings, also take note of the registration of 5K & Caution money of 25K
• Playgroup (89,950 five mornings, 72K three mornings,1800 daily)
• Nursery I (221,850 Five full days, 179,850 five mornings, 131,900 three mornings, 4,200 daily)
• Nursery II (239,800 Five full days, 197,850 five mornings, 155,900 three mornings, 4,800 daily)
• Reception (270,700 Five full days)
• Year1 (314,700 Five full days)
PREPARATORY: Here they promise to ensure your child achieves s/her full potential; not only academically, but also more broadly on a social basis as well as in exploring and excelling in diverse fields outside the classroom. Below is the Fees structure per term in Kenyan Shillings, also take note of the registration of 5K & Caution money of 50K
• Key stage I, Year 2: 453,200
• Key stage II, Year 3-5: 572,800
• Key stage II, Year 6: 589,200
• Key stage III, Year 7-8: 615,100
Note: Boarding is only available at Key stage III for the following additional costs: Full boarding 275, 750, Weekend Boarding 11850 per weekend, and 25, 575 extra caution money.
SECONDARY SCHOOL: Here, they pledge to equip your child to develop into an effective young adult and a world citizen. Below is the Fees structure per term in Kenyan Shillings, take note of registration fee of 5K, lunch 35,750K, Caution money of 100K for each of the year groups.
• Year 9: 635, 500,
• Year 10 - 11: 686,400,
• Year 12 - 13: Ranges from 540,000 - 725, 200 depending on your kid's study area.
• Additionally: Full boarding go for 275, 750, weekly boarding for 175K and additional caution money 27, 575
Hillcrest Secondary School Scholarships:-
• Academic Scholarship
• All-Rounder Scholarship
• Music Scholarship
• Art Scholarship
• Drama Scholarship
• Sport Scholarship
• Swimming Scholarship
What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Guy was a Fraud!

Author: Nancy B.K Was the story intended for public view?   I am yet to find that out. You see we are all born to be wise by the admonitions taught. The Perfect Guy Movie I once gave up on everything, the work of not becoming myself just to become perfect and looking for the perfect guy. NOTE: If you are looking for the perfect guy, then you need to watch some thriller called ‘The perfect guy’ … forgetting that we are the ones to make our partners perfect because Mr.  & Ms. Perfect don’t exist, save for movie scripts and Mexican soap operas. You know the likes of Alejandro & Maximiliano from the soap operas. They say everyone is perfect in their own way but “my way” I still don’t know where it lies because as I came to learn Nobody’s perfect. Let’s say it’s because I haven’t got my ‘Mr. Right’, but is there really such a thing like a perfect partner? Maybe there is one out there perfectly created for me. Let me tell you of one, Alex “my ideal perfect ...

Mind Games. Just Who Is In Charge? ~ Diaries!

My Diaries 1. Author: Bree.K From my diaries, about Mind Games, and how the modern gal and the modern dude wanna control each other... Let me get this right, so what’s bae? Is it an acronym that stands for ‘ before anyone else ’ or the shortened version for baby or babe? (according to google). This word lost meaning to me after my last encounter in a  situation-ship , lol, let me just say the last encounter with a guy I shared most of my teenage memories with. (You know those stupid happy lovey lovey moments, when you are this hot high school gal, that every Tom, Dick & Harry is yearning for?) Story for another day... to be continued ... Back to mind games and I stand to be corrected; I don’t think anyone in my generation still believes in marriage...(Can't believe I just said that) Dating has to be the sweet-bitter experience, yes we hang out, take selfies with the magic selfie-stick, post them on instagram, create love stories with them on  snap chat ,...

Her So Far Away!

In Her Own World Life has always been a journey, a journey with lots and lots of challenges. A journey with both success stories and failure. A journey for the strong and the weak where time and chance happens to both but only the smart ones sail through. Look, on this journey of life, in my daily hustles and bustles, I meet lots of people, people who have had positive and negative impact in my life, in equal measures. And NO, my story is not on that line. My story is on "HER." Look, on this day I am walking out of my place of work and I spot  HER. You see, men can point out pointees amidst the crowd. True story; a pointee is a pointee if only she behaves like a pointee... so here I am stranded looking at this pointee, and yes, magic happens I get a smile. True to my male genes, by a split of a second I had her phone number, I had her name. Bingooooo!! I just scored. Couple of days later, thanks to WhatsApp, we were best friends, just like that, that's how it...