Skip to main content

WHY AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL?

Once you are blessed with an extra coin to afford some extra luxury, such as a second or third car, try foregoing that car and enroll your kid(s) in some of these International schools in Kenya.

The secret at the International schools is pretty simple; their curriculum is designed to align students, with their talents and passion; so while the kid at the local/national schools is cracking their heads with parts of a grasshopper, titration, mole concept, vectors, integration & Differentiation, etc.,

The kid at those international school is waking up and jovially rushing to school because they do what they love and have passion for. Is it music? They join music classes, Is it arts? arts classes, Sports? Sports classes etc.,

That kid from a younger age grows and nurtures his/her talent, and begins to take care of his/her bills and that of her family at an early age because of their talents.

Look at the Moipei sisters, and now Nikita Kering' a true testimony, that, talent, is the way to go in the current Kenya where the probability of landing a good job is 0% if you don't know somebody who knows somebody somewhere to hook you up.

With talent such as singing, arts, sports, accounts etc., you need not know somebody somewhere or forced to go against your morals & ethics to satisfy somebody's desires for you to get what is rightfully yours.

Invest in talent nurturing school systems for the kids, besides most of this top schools offer scholarships for exceptionally talented students. So despite the high cost of tuition fee, there is an opportunity for talent.

My prayer is to, in future be in a position to support my kids & help them nurture their talents, for that
is the best gift as a parent I could give them, so help me God!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Guy was a Fraud!

Author: Nancy B.K Was the story intended for public view?   I am yet to find that out. You see we are all born to be wise by the admonitions taught. The Perfect Guy Movie I once gave up on everything, the work of not becoming myself just to become perfect and looking for the perfect guy. NOTE: If you are looking for the perfect guy, then you need to watch some thriller called ‘The perfect guy’ … forgetting that we are the ones to make our partners perfect because Mr.  & Ms. Perfect don’t exist, save for movie scripts and Mexican soap operas. You know the likes of Alejandro & Maximiliano from the soap operas. They say everyone is perfect in their own way but “my way” I still don’t know where it lies because as I came to learn Nobody’s perfect. Let’s say it’s because I haven’t got my ‘Mr. Right’, but is there really such a thing like a perfect partner? Maybe there is one out there perfectly created for me. Let me tell you of one, Alex “my ideal perfect ...

Mind Games. Just Who Is In Charge? ~ Diaries!

My Diaries 1. Author: Bree.K From my diaries, about Mind Games, and how the modern gal and the modern dude wanna control each other... Let me get this right, so what’s bae? Is it an acronym that stands for ‘ before anyone else ’ or the shortened version for baby or babe? (according to google). This word lost meaning to me after my last encounter in a  situation-ship , lol, let me just say the last encounter with a guy I shared most of my teenage memories with. (You know those stupid happy lovey lovey moments, when you are this hot high school gal, that every Tom, Dick & Harry is yearning for?) Story for another day... to be continued ... Back to mind games and I stand to be corrected; I don’t think anyone in my generation still believes in marriage...(Can't believe I just said that) Dating has to be the sweet-bitter experience, yes we hang out, take selfies with the magic selfie-stick, post them on instagram, create love stories with them on  snap chat ,...

Her So Far Away!

In Her Own World Life has always been a journey, a journey with lots and lots of challenges. A journey with both success stories and failure. A journey for the strong and the weak where time and chance happens to both but only the smart ones sail through. Look, on this journey of life, in my daily hustles and bustles, I meet lots of people, people who have had positive and negative impact in my life, in equal measures. And NO, my story is not on that line. My story is on "HER." Look, on this day I am walking out of my place of work and I spot  HER. You see, men can point out pointees amidst the crowd. True story; a pointee is a pointee if only she behaves like a pointee... so here I am stranded looking at this pointee, and yes, magic happens I get a smile. True to my male genes, by a split of a second I had her phone number, I had her name. Bingooooo!! I just scored. Couple of days later, thanks to WhatsApp, we were best friends, just like that, that's how it...